- See also: Chart-Track sales figures
Chart-Track is a market research company that monitors music, videos and software sales in the United Kingdom, Ireland and Denmark and was formed in 1996. GfK International acquired the firm on July 7, 2008. and the name was officially changed to GfK ChartTrack. The All-Formats Chart began in 1997.
Weekly sales data is released every Monday at 5pm British time or 12pm (noon) Eastern time zone. Reports are delayed one day during Bank holidays.
Famitsu occasionally releases the top 10 software numbers for UK.
- Official website - Game news
- Latest UK software chart Latest news
- Overall and platform charts from ELSPA
- Overall and platform charts on MCV UK
- Chart-Track on Wikipedia
|NPD Group (U.S.) · Media Create (Japan) · Famitsu (Japan) · Chart-Track and GfK (Europe)|
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found