Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- See also: Video game costs
Developer experiences and analysis
- Practical Game Playtesting: A Wii-Based Case Study
- Wii's Lost Game: Winter
- Interview: Capcom's Nakai On Remaking Dead Rising For Wii
- Postmortem: Capcom/GRIN's Bionic Commando Rearmed
- Peter Moore: "You Can't Port Down 360 and PS3 Games to the Wii"
- Bruiser & Scratch: What Went Wrong?
- 2008 Game Developer Salary Survey Reveals $79,000 Average Income
- Testing video games (July 2007)
- Opinion: Costly Production Decisions to Avoid (June 2009)
- GDC Austin: Mythic's Hickman Shares Warhammer Online's Biggest Mistakes (Sept 2009)
|Video game industry|
| Sales trends · Holidays · Price cuts · Launch price · Market research · Fiscal reports · Video game costs · Video game delays · Leaks
Dev kit · Attach rate · Gaming conventions · Recession · Rumors · Sales bumps · Casual and hardcore games · Game piracy · Grey market · Controversies · Developer disputes · Video game research · Game development
NPD sales figures · Costs (Most expensive games) · Best-selling games