Mario Party is a spinoff series for the Mario franchise, where Mario and crew partake in an assortment of minigames. They have all been developed by Hudson until recently when Nd Cube picked up the franchise after Hudson was sold to Konami. The series has sold roughly 42 million units.
Total Sales Edit
These are the sales, according to shipment data, of Sept 2017.
|1998||Nintendo 64||Mario Party||2.70|
|1999||Nintendo 64||Mario Party 2||2.48|
|2000||Nintendo 64||Mario Party 3||1.91|
|2002||GameCube||Mario Party 4||2.46|
|2003||GameCube||Mario Party 5||2.17|
|2004||GameCube||Mario Party 6||1.63|
|2005||GBA||Mario Party Advance||0.242||Japan|
|2005||GameCube||Mario Party 7||2.08|
|2007||Wii||Mario Party 8||8.85|
|2007||DS||Mario Party DS||9.31|
|2012||Wii||Mario Party 9||3.11|
|2013||3DS||Mario Party: Island Tour||1.68|
|2015||Wii U||Mario Party 10||2.13|||
|2016||3DS||Mario Party: Star Rush||0.089||Japan|
|2017||3DS||Mario Party: The Top 100|
- ↑ http://nintendoeverything.com/mario-party-series-has-sold-nearly-40-million-copies-worldwide/
- ↑ Nintendo software and hardware sales data from 1983 to present
- ↑ http://garaph.info/softwaregroup.php?grid=18
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 https://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/sales/software/wiiu.html
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Sato, December 16, 2016, "This Week In Sales: Yakuza 6 Pummels Its Way To The Top" (http://www.siliconera.com/2016/12/16/week-sales-yakuza-6-pummels-way-top/). Siliconera. Accessed 25 December 2016.
- ↑ Bring along your amiibo as your party plus-one from 20th March in Mario Party 10. Nintendo (2015-02-19). Retrieved on 2015-02-20.