Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- See also: Media Create sales data
Media Create is a Japanese company that "gathers and analyzes data from the digital entertainment industry, specifically focusing on the Japanese console gaming market. It is a popular website for people interested in learning the latest video game software and hardware sales figures from Japan. Although a Japanese website, the Media Create website offers some content in English. The weekly sales go from Monday until Sunday midnight. Media Create covers roughly 57% of the Japanese market.
- Software numbers are typically posted on Wednesday nights at about midnight Eastern.
- Hardware numbers are typically posted Thursday nights at about 9:20 PM Eastern. (Note: Famitsu posts their HW numbers on Wednesday morning and they're often a good indication of Media Create's numbers)
- Official website in Japanese
- Latest weekly rankings in Japanese (Google Translate)
- M-create data can also be found at Gpara.com (Google Translate)
- Media Create on Wikipedia
|NPD Group (U.S.) · Media Create (Japan) · Famitsu (Japan) · Chart-Track and GfK (Europe)|