NeoGAF (formerly named the Gaming Age Forums, is called GAF, and hereafter will be referred to as any of the three) is a popular video game internet discussion forum founded around 1996, originally founded as an adjunct to Gaming-Age, a game news site. It is now independently hosted and administered.
However, it can be difficult to start posting, since it can take months before a new account is verified.
Members in the game industryEdit
In accordance with this greater focus on the industry rather than its products, its posters include:
- David Jaffe (creator of the Twisted Metal series and God of War),
- Vic Ireland (founder of Working Designs)
- Andy McNamara (editor-in-chief of Game Informer)
- Jeff Green (former editor-in-chief of Games for Windows: The Official Magazine and current editor for 1up PC)
- Gary Whitta, former editor-in-chief of PC Gamer
- Shawn Elliot (former editor of Games for Windows: The Official Magazine and current editor for 1up PC)
- Greg Kasavin (former editor-in-chief of GameSpot)
- Denis Dyack (Silicon Knights president)
- Mike Acton - Engine Director at Insomniac Games
- Matt Matthews (jvm) - writer for Gamasutra, Edge Online, and LinuxGames. blog
- developers at Bungie , Bethesda, Monolith Productions, Relic Entertainment, Krome Studios, and Sidhe Interactive.
- Mark Bozon - editor for IGN 
- Kobun Heat - Editor of Wired.com's Game|Life 
- Iain Howe - Community Team Editor at Guerrila Games (Killzone 2)
- Jeremiah Slaczka - Creative Director and Co-Founder of 5TH Cell and the guy who came up with the original concepts for Drawn to Life, Lock's Quest and Scribblenauts.
- Zave - editor at Official Nintendo Magazine in Italy
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at NeoGAF. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Video Game Sales Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|